cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI expert,

For some reason, whenever we transport objects from D to Q or P, we are having an issue with objects which were already existing in Q or P. For example, I moved the new Integration Process, maps etc for the Scenario_A enhancements to Q and P. As soon as they were moved, Q and P did not seem to recognize the maps for Scenario_B interfaces. They were still there and had not been touched, but it seems like XI lost them from the cache/registry. All I had to do was re-transport the Interface Map from D and all worked as usual.

Could there be any OSS notes for resolution of such errors? Or Can somebody help me some procedure/hints to get out of this trouble?

Thanks,

Suraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suraj,

I think there is nothing like loosing from the cache.There can be a cache problem and that is the reason it would not have been picked.Transport 1 object of the scenario and watch the behaviour and also see the version conflict page in the integration directory.

When you are moving files you have to be sure you are doing right files otherwise they will be overwritten.

Also see https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/2626. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards,

Sravya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravya,

Thanks for your helpful answer.

<i>Transport 1 object of the scenario and watch the behaviour and also see the version conflict page in the integration directory</i>

How to look into version conflict page in integration directory?

Thanks,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravya,

Thanks for your helpful answer.

<i>Transport 1 object of the scenario and watch the behaviour and also see the version conflict page in the integration directory</i>

How to look into version conflict page in integration directory?

Thanks,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Do you do Cache refresh after transport?

Thanks,

Tuhin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuhin,

Yes I have done!!

Thanks,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,Than

Are you using CMS for transport ?

And your D,Q,P are on same or diff release ?

Thanks,

Tuhin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuhin,

I am not using CMS for Transport, but Instead I am using Transporting using file system.

For your information, D,Q and P are on same release.

Apart from this, could there be any OSS note to resolve such an issue?

Thanks,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me out?