cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P-Card Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to implement P-Card. I have done the basic settings in SRM. I am able to shop using the P-Card. Now I need to do the settlement for the transaction.

The documentation available say that the settlement data from the bank need to be brought in the IDOC format to SRM ssytem, after which we can have a reconciliation.

Now i have the following questions.

1) In what format the bank settlement be received.

2) Which program converts the same to IDOC

3) Whether that conversion happens in SRM or in R/3.

If any one has worked on these area please give your pointers.

Thanks and regards,

Ajith Chandran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please refer to BADI - BBP_PC_ACLPAY_BADI</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajith

Usually the file from the bank will be received as something like a CSV.

You need to then populate the BBP_PCSTAT01 IDoc with the relevant information. In all the implementations that I've done, a bespoke program has had to be written, as not all statements received from different banks are in the same format.

Once the statement has been loaded and subsequently mapped to the IDoc, the approval workflows are triggered. These are basically required so that the requisitioner can reconcile the statement and change the default cost assignment where necessary.

The second that can be triggered is really there just so the manager can monitor the spend.

Hope this helps.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Keith,

We have used the IDOC, BBP_PCSTAT01 and this has posted the ACLPAY in the back end.

The posting being

Card vendor Cr

Clearing A/c Dr.

We have the following questions in front of us now..

1. SAP Help says, that an Invoice will be created for the PO. How is this created?

and what is the account posting in this case ?

It should not be

Vendor Cr - As vendor is already paid using the Pcard

Consumption Dr.

2. What is the way to clear the Clearing account which was posted through ACLPAY at the back end?

Desired posting

Consumption A/c Dr

Clearing A/c Cr

3. Where do Idoc ACPJMM & ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT , come into use in the P card scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Prashanth / Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>For P-Card Statement, There is a BAPI - BAPI_PCSTAT_CREATE, which in turn calls SAP Enhancement to create Invoice using BBP_PC_ACLPAY function module</b>

SAP Enhancements in SRM

-

ALE00001 ALE User Exit EXIT_SAPLBD11_001

BBPPC001 P-Card data feed userexit 1 EXIT_SAPLBBP_PC_001

Where we can modify/overwrite the values as per our requirement in the SRM system before the IDOC - IDOCACLPAY gets created in R/3 system.

<b>We have several BADis available in SRM system, which can enhance/modify the data before the Invoice gets created in R/3 system.</b>

Please refer to following BADIs in this case.

BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK

BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK

BBP_CREATE_RES_BACK     

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I have an query .Once I received all settlement data from P-card company which contain multiple Purchases details(Having more than one Purchase Orders ) .

How the diffrent Invoices will be created against diffrent PO's ?

If I have created SC with PCard than PO will be creted after settlement what will be follow document for SC ?Will there collective invoice get displayed or Only Individual invoice will be there ?

Thanks,

Sachin

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any update for this ?

Thanks,

Sachin