Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Transport ack. in Abap Proxy to JDBC Scanario

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all

I have a scanario where i have message which is being sent from an abap proxy to a SQL Server database using JDBC adapter. The scenario involves a BPM.While sending the message the message shows delivered in MDT (Message monitor for Adapter ) but the Business process is still executing and is waiting for the acknowledgement(transport) . Can anyone please tell me how do find where the exact prblem lies.And how do i delete these acknowledgements. Even though i deleted the work items the Ack Status column still shows "Still Awaiting Acknowledgement"

regards

Nilesh Taunk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried looking at the Send step . The acknowledgement type is transport. I still have the message waiting for the acknowledgement . Can anyone pls tell me how to clear that message as it has been waiting for too long now.

regards

Nilesh Taunk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look in the message monitor, search for that message: has the system ack of that message been sent or not ?

Sandro

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As metioned check the Send Step Properties ( mode etc)..

After changing activate the BPM and refersh the cache in SXI_CACHE and test the scenario.

also check the BPM technical details. For this go to SXMB_MONI>PE>Technical Details so that you can find the logs in the monitor.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the send step in te BPM, do you ask for acknowledgment ?

Applicative or Trasport ?

Regards,

Sandro