cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment in Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all..

I am having a tough time in aligning the text in Script. I am using a paragraph format for the text in English. I got the left and right alignment perfectly. But when I use the same paragraph format for the text in French, I am not able to get it. Could any one help me in this regard.

Useful suggestions would be awarded.

Thanks,

Kalpana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether those french characters are supported by the printer and check the drivers installed to print.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by Self.

former_member434229
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Please let me know the solution coz I am also getting same problem but in English only.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

your problem may be , the Particular Font (for French) is not available in your Device Type. Goto SE73 and get printer fonts for your device types.

check whether the font is available not not.

Thanks,

Neptune.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neptune,

I am using the font HELVE for both English and French.

Regards,

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

which device type you are using?

Thanks,

Neptune.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neptune,

I am not printing the text. I am just seeing in the print preview. When I execute the quote through VA22 and select the Print Preview I could not see the french Text aligned. Hope you got my point.

Regards,

Kalpana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , You can try Conditional Printing ,

You Need to create one more Pragraph for french which will adjust this Paragraph correcty , tehn check the conditon langugage , Accordingly print the text with that paragraph format.

badari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

I have tried the way mentioned by you before posting the question itself. But it didn't work out.