cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data persistence in context mappings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am having a web service scenario where I am populating WS Request parameters as form values and getting the response. I am printing the response on another page which is another view. I am having a button on the later view which redirects to first. The problem is again when I request the values it prints the same response values on the another page.

I guess its not refreshing the initial values. OnActionBack can we manually refresh those nodes?

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Try this out

Invalidate the response node in the OnActionBack and also set the request value attribute to null in the OnActionback

hope it helps,

Regards,

Arun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After your pringting your node data you can nullify the Outputnode.

try this.

for(int i = (wdContext.nodeBapi().size()-1);i>0; i--)

{

wdContext.nodeBapi().removeElement( wdContext.nodeBapi().getElementAt(i));

}

Thanks

Lohi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use invalidate() on response node after execute()

wdContext.currentRequest_NodeElement().modelObject().execute();

wdContext.nodeResponse().invalidate();

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

But once we invalidate the response node will it get populated incase of another request?

e.g. i am creating a sales order into SAP. First it says SO 123 is created and when I am checking in the backend the order 123 gets created. When I go back and change some values and again creates the order it creates the order 124 into SAP with revised values but on response it shows 123. If I invalidate the node how the response will be populated in later case?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this

Regards,Anilkumar

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether your are invalidating the response node which is inside the request node .

wdContext.node<RequestNode>().node<ResponseNode>().invalidate();

can u please post your code if issue us not solved

regards,

Arun S