cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Auctioning Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

actually we face the problem that in oure SRM 5.0, SRM Server 5.5 all Service Packs, the Live Auctioning Cockpit does not work fine.

When I use the link in an auction to open the live auctioning cockpit, a popup with the SRM logon screen comes up.

First we only had the Rabax State Problem in this popup, but know its totally wrong.

We really have no Idea of whats going on there.

Hopefully anybody has got an answer! This would be very helpful.

Thanks and kind regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I think there is a problem with SSO ticket between SRM and J2EE engine.

Check in manual on service.sap.com/instguides -> mySAP Business Suite -> mySAP SRM -> SAP SRM 5.0 -> Installation Guide: Live Auction Cockpit 2.0

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

and thanks for your answer.

The problem is, with SRM 5.5 we use an internal LAC and the smoke tests run fine. Do you have any other idea? Please let me know.

Thanks Christian

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

the LAC runs on the Java stack and the other SRM processes using the ABAP stack. The Java stack has an own user management (UME). Normally when using the LAC you activate the ABAP user management on the java side. If the ABAP user management is activated the logon data from your existing SRM session is used. More information can be found in the above mentioned LAC guide.

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try turn property srmla.um to 0 (srmla.um = 0)

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope any of you can help me. I have a problem with the LAC.

I configured a SSO between ITS (SRM) and LAC and the aplication works well, but now i have EPortal and when i try to create an auction and execute the LAC a logon screen appears asking for a user and password. I tried to configure a SSO between EP and LAC but i don´t know if that is possible. Why if i enter to SRM trougth EP and execute LAC a logon screen appears????

Thanks