cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional fields on products table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

- How can I add additional fields onto products table COMM_PRODUCT?

- Is it possible to add these fields in accordance with control tables? (I want some specific values to be entered in these fields)

- After having added the additional fields onto the table will they be included in the material replication process? (I don't want to include these fields to be included in the replication process)

- After having added the additional fields onto the table will they be maintainable on COMMPR01 transaction?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you share the solution?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- How can I add additional fields onto products table COMM_PRODUCT?

With set type definition you can create new fields (COMM_ATTRSET). After that you assign this new set type to material type on hierarchies (COMM_HIERARCHY).

- Is it possible to add these fields in accordance with control tables? (I want some specific values to be entered in these fields)

While you define the attributes for the set types you can select control tables. It is optional.

- After having added the additional fields onto the table will they be included in the material replication process? (I don't want to include these fields to be included in the replication process)

They are not included in the replication process.

- After having added the additional fields onto the table will they be maintainable on COMMPR01 transaction?

Yes, after you add the new set type to the hierarchy they are are automatically maintainable on COMMPR01.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone???