cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN IDOC is not updated in MM(R/3) content, how to fix it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using SRM 5.5---PI7.0---R/3 46c.

But when configuring the Integration Repository to send ASN from SRM to R/3 MM, I find that there is no IDOC type "DESADV.DLYVRY01" in R/3 46c content package. So the mapping object in SRM content package does not work properly.

SAP notes "604334" has a similar description with above except the release version.

How to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kee,

Please import the idoc in the SAP_APPL SWCV .. or whichever is more appropriate.

For that you need to check the "Import SAP Objects allowed" for the SWCV.

Then you change the idoc reference of the message mapping and interface mapping to point to the imported idoc in SAPP_APPL.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Himadri

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to addon ..

if you have imported the contents for SAP APPL as well, then you will find this idoc under this .. as this is standard idoc... If you can not find .. then you can import.

Cheers,

Himadri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Himadri.

Actually,I've done what you suggest. My problem is due to the missing of IDOC type DELVRY01 in SAP APPL 46c content, which I didn't point out apparently.

I've solve this problem in a way not that satisfying:

I import another content file for SAP APPL 47 which has IDoc type DELVRY01 into IR. Then the mapping program in SRM content searchs this IDoc type automatically and it works!

And here's another interesting discovery that in SAP APPL 46c content, we have DELVRY02 & DELVRY03, but in SAP APPL 47 content we just have DELVRY01 & DELVRY03(the DELVRY02 is gone...). So if I wanna use DELVRY02 is R/3 47 system next time I guess I have to import 46c content either.

Is this a negligence of SAP or setting for technical reason, or just a joke? I don't know...:)