cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main Window Overflow in smartforms Please help........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement in Smartforms. The requiremeny is as follows:

I have two pages in smartforms.In two pages I have same main window with same contents. As soon as my main window ends I have three secondary windows displaying some data. I want the three secondary windows to be displayed in all the pages along with main window when the main window overflows.

But at present when my main window is overflowing it is giving message as "Output cannot be displayed".

Also I cannot give in the conditions tab of secondary windows in additional events as "Only after end of main window" as I want my secondary windows in all pages along with main window.

Please experts tell me a feasible solution to display my requirement. It is very urgent.

My email id is abir1.mukherjee@gmail.com if required.

<b>Also useful answers will be rewarded.</b>

With regards,

Abir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

iam also using the same requirement in my invoice, almost same like your requirement.

i have taken 3 secondary windows under the main window. these three main windows will be displayed in every page. i havn't given any conditions for these windows. main window height is constant.

in every page all these windows are printing without error.

when you give the condition 'only after main window... the window will be triggered only after main window.

If u are using the templates check them once.

are use SFTRACE to trace the exact problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naresh,

Thanks for ur reply. But I am using templates in my secondary windows.

I want to trace where exactly my problem is?

Thanks Abir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abir,

It sounds like the problem is not with the Secondary windows, but the nodes that you might be using with in your main window.

Are you using any templates / table nodes in the main window which is going out of page when executed.

I am assuming that the secondary windows are placed after the MAIN window, so ideally that should not be a issue at all.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks Ravi for reply. I am using templates in secondary windows. I want to know where the actual problem is?

Why it is not displaying data?

Thanks Abir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to check which template is going beyond the window.

You can debug and figure out which window is throwing the error.

Regards,

Ravi

• Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can u please tell me how to debug the overflow of data? I have activated SFTRACE but the code is very long to debug. Exactly which position how could I know?

Thanks Abir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please help me out in the query that I had sent. This is for the betterment of the Forum. The useful and helpful answers that you will post happens to be the wealth of the Forum.

Experts, Please help me out.

Helpful answers will be definitely rewarded.

Thanks Abir.