cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM - Do we need receiver determination step between trans and sync send?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a 1:1 transformation step followed by a sync send step. The transformation step is executing fine. While the sync step is executing, I am getting an error says 'No receiver determination found'.

While I am executing this sync step in a separate, it is working fine.

Do I need to have 'Receiver determination step' between Transformation step and Sync send step? I think so. Can somebody confirms this?

Thanks for your kind help.

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No.You donot require a reciever determination step in ccBPM.

In the sync send step you should have given a abstract sync interface..You have to create a reciver/interface determination from ccBPM+abstract sync interface to the end reciever in the integrtaion directory.

I hope you are clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sravya,

The reason for my problem is that - I have defined a container element for my synchronous interface in the send step. I don't need that container element. I deleted that element and I have no problems.

Thanks

Kalyan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes ofcourse...

for ex: go through blog byArpit.

<a href="/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit Scenario using BPM --Starter Kit</a>

reg.,

Yallabandi.

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

No,

Just use a receiver determination step in ID after the message comes out of BPM through the synchronous send step.

Cheers,

Himadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no need of a Receiver determination step in the BPM.

You should have a proper receiver determination in configuration for this BPM scenario. (i.e) A receiver determination from BPM to the service configured for the synchronous interface.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use output container of the transformation step as a input to your synch send step. In ID you need a receiver determination between BPM ( synch interface) and the target system.