cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO status displayed in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented SRM extended classic scenario.

1) Shopping carts after approval, are getting converted to Purchase Orders (PO's), but in the web the PO status (for some only) is being displayed as "In Error".

The PO is successfully replicated in R/3. These are old PO's. We cannot manually go and change the status in table CRM_JEST as we are in the production environment. why are we getting this error

2) What are the function modules used to update the status (PO In error).

Thanks and Regards,

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to run the FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC to get any error message that can be seen in BBP_PD, if no error message; the status will change to ordered. Sometimes eventhough the PO is tranferred to R3 the status may not be changed.

I think, if you want to manually change the status try to run any of the following FM.

BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE

BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRECT

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vangala.

But how do we change the status of already created PO's?

Can we do that by executing the function module that you have mentioned?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Executed the FM BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE by entering the PO GUID and with the status as I1180 (The PO status in the web is "PO In Error" and in TCode BBP_PD it is dispaying as I1180). But the status is not getting changed, the FM module is not returning any values (messages)

Also executed FM BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRECT, by entering the PO GUID, Item GUID, activity as " RELP"and Save DB as "X"

1) Are the values for FM BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRECT, "RELP" for activity and "X" for save DB correct. If not what should be the correct values, as the status is not getting changed

2) Is there anything else that I need to do to change the status of the PO from "In error" in the web?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are sure that PO has been successfully replicated to R3, try to change the status manually (I do come across these kind of errors sometimes with no clue, so I will confirm and manually change the status). By going into the DB table (through debugging mode) and marking the 'error in process' as inactive (X) and inserting the 'ordered' I1043 status as active. Get the technical guy to do this.

Rgds

Reddy