cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Example

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am developing a project using Dynpros,scenario is like this there is a login view it take ENo and password as input then navigate to Item view in this view i used Link to action UI elements, corresponding to each link action element trigger one view let's say mydata view bankdetails view etc.. for each of these views i am accessing bapi (backend data). I got bapi data for the first viwe (on display), for the second view i am not getting data from Bapi eventhough i mapped it correctly.. what may be the reason?(Urgent)

Message was edited by: Ramakrishna Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you doing an invalidate of the node bound to the table after the execute call

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am doing Invalidate of the node after the excution call

public void excuteYzBapiAddressempInput( )

{

//@@begin excuteYzBapiAddressempInput()

try{

wdContext.currentBapi_Persdata_Getdetailedlist_InputElement().modelObject().execute();

}catch(Exception ex){

ex.printStackTrace();

}

wdContext.nodeOutput().invalidate();

//@@end

}

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Just a guess but since you said that you are having many BAPI's for each view <b>nodeOutput</b> may not belong to the Model class that is related to the BAPI. Remember that you have to change the names of nodes incase there is a duplication of nodes. And output node is there in all the Models.

So can you pls verify that you are checking the correct output node for data.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

I Have One View for one Bapi, yes as you said there is a possiblity of node duplication,i took care about this by giving different name Example:Bapiname_Input in this nodeOutputB (insteadof nodeOutput).

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Yes but in the code sample above you had validated nodeOutput and not nodeOutputB.

Hence i thought whether you were accessing correct node or not.

Regards

Sidharth