cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate material and service_master in SRM 5.0 (SRM server 5.5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to replicate the following from R/3 into SRM successfully.

DNL_CUST_BASIS3

DNL_CUST_PROD0

DNL_CUST_PROD1

DNL_CUST_SRVMAS

However, when i am unable to download materials and service master

MATERIAL

SERVICE_MASTER

I've defined no filter in R3AC1 because I plan to replicate all items. When I run R3AS for objects MATERIAL and SERVICE_MASTER, these objects do not appear in R3AM1. There are also no hanging queues in SMQ1 or SMQ2 (both SRM and R/3). No products appear in COMMPR01.

What configurations should I check? I have doubts this has to do with connection since I was able to replicate the other objects.

I would appreciate any help.

Kind Regards,

Nikki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using currently SRM50 and ECC 6.0/

I have successfully downloaded material and service master (no filter configured).

R3AC1 : material and service_master set to active

R3AC3 : DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1 and DNL_CUST_SRVMAS

R3AS : DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1, DNL_CUST_SRVMAS, MATERIAL, SERVICE_MASTER

I guess you already checked in commpr01 that nothing was replicated yet ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki,

We had the similar issue.

I assume you made the relevant chanes to R/3 in SE38 to tables CRMCONSUM, CRMSUBTAB, CRMRFCPAR, CRMPAROLTP.

Check a couple of things. Have you applied note 720819. Then I maintained table SMOFPARSFA in SM30. "Maintain",then "New Entry" add the following entries

Key - MCRM

Parameter Name - MCRM_CONSUMER

User name - SRM

Param.Value - SRM (save your entries)

Run report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_WM with the following criteria to deactivate CRM specific settings. Since the CRM and SRM applications once shared the same SAP Core, This make's sure only SRM relevant data is relicated over to R/3

Check SMWP.... then try your downloaded objects.

cheers, hope this helps you

alex

Please reward helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann - no products appear in COMMPR01.

Alex - You are correct, I have made the settings in the tables you've mentions and I ran BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW to deactivate CRM. However, when I check SMWP, I get the following error messages. Could this be the cause? If yes, how do I fix this error? I checked SMOG_TRANS and no entries exist because note 729023 asked me to run zbdoc_delete.

PRODUCT_MAT CG GNREP E F Could not find active BDoc for TRANS_ID 1F56C9F31603D511AE690800062AF6C0 - Identification not possible via TransID / Name

PRODUCT_MAT CG LUTAB E F Could not find active BDoc for TRANS_ID 1F56C9F31603D511AE690800062AF6C0 - Identification not possible via TransID / Name

PRODUCT_SRV CG GNREP E F Could not find active BDoc for TRANS_ID 3A8B6A1464A837D3E10000000A11449E - Identification not possible via TransID / Name

PRODUCT_SRV CG LUTAB E F Could not find active BDoc for TRANS_ID 3A8B6A1464A837D3E10000000A11449E - Identification not possible via TransID / Name

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What about note 773822 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki,

I dont know what SMOG_TRANS is. Have you looked into the note that Yann talked about?? please advise

You say you ran R3AS and then R3AM1 and say nothing. I am assuming you created your Trans SMOEAC correctly.

SMWP is not always Green. check SMWP

Runtime info->Adapter Status info->Parameters in R/3 backend (should be yellow or green)

Runtime info->Adapter Status info->Initial load Status (should be green/yellow)

please advise

cheers.............alex

please apply reward points for answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki,

Check if Your material number convertion are the same in both systems (transaction COMCPRFORMAT)

Check if Your RFC user have SAP_ALL role.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Yes, I have done those already. I have configured/synchornized COMCPRFORMAT and both users in SM59 have sap_all.

Appreciate any other ideas