cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Books and Groups for beginner in SD Functional module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Guru's ,

I am getting trained in SD Functional Module. I find it very interesting , but i don't have any SD backgroud.

Can you please suggest me anything to make up for that

1. some books purely on Sales and Distribution in general ( Not related to SAP)

2. groups where i can find other people who r getting trained, and discuss with them about various scenarios in SD

well i think, you are the guru's. so you will be knowing more than anyone about what will help me

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appreciate your interest in the subject and wishing you all the best for your training.

may be you can have a look at the bible of marketing - Marketing Mgmt by Philip Kotler. this is universally followed in all curriculums and the best ever.

and for the interest group - it has to be your classmates. Nothing works better than one to one in learning. And for more scenarios, browse SDN forums, SAP Fans etc...

Last but not the least - You can't learn swimming unless you take the plunge. So, the best way to learn SAP is - Spend as much as time possible in front of your system!

All the best!

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Marketing Management" - Phillip Kotler is the Bible

If you want the Gita as well try

"Marketing Management : A South Asian Perspective" - Philip Kotler, Prof Kevin Lane Keller, Prof Abraham Koshy(IIM-A), Prof Mithileshwar Jha(IIM-B)

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish and Siva,

I will definately buy both the Bible and Gita for Sales and Distribution. thank you very much for replying , i am looking forwad to be a more active member in SDN

Thank Again,

Kevin

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

http://rapidshare.de/files/37874748/Implementing_SAP_SD_Ebook.pdf

Download this book , this is good it is free download

Former Member
0 Kudos

requesting more answers

Rauno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

have a look on the following book:

http://www.pikon.com/buecher.html?&lang=en

The book is only available in German, but it is a topseller - more than 4000 copies sold!

Best regards

Rauno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rauno ,

I Think the book is really good, but do we get this book in English

Former Member
0 Kudos