cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc status 3 in r/3, not received in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In our production system one order from r/3 which is sent as Idoc has status 3 in r/3, but this order is not in XI ( in sxmb_moni), just one order. How do I validate in XI that this order never came across in XI, or of it did for some reason it is stuck somewhere? sm 58 in r/3 looks fine. smq2 in XI looks fine. our configuartion between XI and r/3, the acknowldegement from XI is not sent back to R/3 for Idoc. Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

As Krishna says, check your TCP/IP connection in SM59. If it is down, restart your J2EE engine. Look at this too..

/people/prashanth.azharuddin/blog/2006/11/24/some-errors-in-an-xi-production-environment

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mapping erroris due to SAP JCO..probbaly due to call to an rfc from UDF uding jco.check that parameters.

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there should be an entry in smq for the inbound trc queue.Try to see the error there.chek /people/vasanthakumar.balasubramani2/blog/2005/12/21/complete-reference-for-idoc-queuing-and-monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silpa,

Check this note:

<u><b>940313</b></u> - IDoc adapter: Error messages in SM58.

reg.,

Yallabandi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Do you have more then one application server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

We don't have more than one application server. In fact I found the Idoc using Idx5 transaction and I have a red flag in the outbound column. How do I analyse that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

check SM58 on XI and check also on SM59 the RFC destination to send the idoc to the receiver.

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

I checked sm58 for my display period had no entries. RFC destination for that vendor is fine as orders as of now are reaching the vendor. This one order has come through XI but not reached the vendor.

Shilpa

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shilpa,

While seeing for any error dump in SM58 in the R3 system make the user id as * and the timestamp as the timestamp in which the Idoc was triggered. If the Idoc has not reached XI, you will find an error message in SM58 in R3.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the message in IDX5 you shuold have it also in SXMB_MONI.

Can you verify ?

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I analysed the idoc that had failed to transmit. I also found few other Idocs too and each if these idocs had a mapping error. Mapping error is due to " Communication failure during jco call. Error opening an RFC Connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems to be ur message server is not up in XI.. b'caus of that Java Connector not able to connect with Message Server.. If it is down, you can start the message server without starting all the XI servers..

Thanks-GS

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SM59-->TCP/IP connections -->AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER.. test this entry ..

If it is having error, then try to restart the J2EE engine.. It may be because of Queue stuck up, memory problems, heap size etc..

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

run report RBDMOIND on R3, if status is 12 then the idoc should be in XI, otherwise have a look at SM58 for errors.

Hope it helps,

Sergio

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you don't see it in IDX5 ?

Regards,

michal