cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(/p1:PurchaseOrderRequest/p2:TargetSys = "SUS") receiever detemination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am finding this xpath expression in a receiever detemination in an existing code which i am debuging

(/p1:PurchaseOrderRequest/p2:TargetSys = "SUS")

Any idea what does this exactly mean ?

Note: - p1 and p2 are defined as follows

p1 http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal/Global

p2= urn:pepsico:srm:sus

thanks

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a reference to the namespace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this mean that the incoming message interface ( and corresponding datatype ) should have the field "TargetSys "? I do not see this field in the data type. Also i do not see the name space p2 reference anywhere in the message interface / datatype .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth -

Pretty much... the existing receiver determination config implies that for the outbound interface (i.e. inbound to XI), there "should" be a message type/data type associated with it that contains the "TargetSys" field. Since XI currently does not perform XML schema validation out-of-the-box in this release, the scenario is not necessarily going to fail if the field is not contained in the incoming message. It simply won't get routed to the intended receiver based on the content-based routing.

Perhaps there are other content-based routing conditions in the existing receiver determination that the message you're debugging pertains to???

Regards,

Jin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They are doing the content based routing over there from the message.If the targetsytsem field in the message contains SUS then reciver will be the system corresponding to SUS,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I am looking for the exact meaning of /p1:PurchaseOrderRequest/p2:TargetSys

What does p1: and /p2: signify ?