cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wsdl file generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the standard way of generating the WSDL file in SAP-XI system,

i have generated using Messgae interface in IR. it is not working, when i called this WSDL in to .net frame work it is saying wrong WSDL file. please help. I'm using soap adapter and BAPI to sap side.

regards,

Gayatri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to the intergartion direcory and from the menu-.tools select define webservice.

use thz link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2292. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

see the last part of blog.that helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sravya,

thank you very much, solved my issue and one small confusion when i selected the web services do i need to give my host name and adapter name. i just clicked propose URL. it poposed without adapter.

thank you once again,

gayatri,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gayatri,

Go to the note 856597, the URL should be given as described in the note.

-Naveen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gayatri,

There are 2 Urls to which a SOAP messages can be posted.

1,Posting to the the J2EE engine , from where the SOAP adapter will forward it to the Integration Engine.You would need a sender SOAP adapter and a sender agreement for this as well. Please refer Section 3.2.2 of this article for the same,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/befdeb90-0201-0010-059b-f22...

2. You can also post the message directly to the integtation engine. In this case, no need for sender SOAP adapter and a sender agreement.

Please refer to this blog for the same

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chk thz /people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine