cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Failed looking-up error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am into creating a new screen in the existing MI application that would create measurement documents for all the measurement points corresponding to an equipment. To start with I am trying to access the key (a measurement point) by providing manaully

Context context = getContext();

String key = "000000000004";//(String)context.getValue("key");

This I have done it in my new java controller for the new JSP page i created onNext method and made corresponding changes in all required files.

I am getting an error

Failed looking-up Mam041:com.sap.ip.me.api.persist.core.PersistenceException:key not found:4

this is the exception thrown in the controller , Mam041ManagerImpl.Java.

Could any body give me an idea to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Also try to look for any cacasde relationship missing for your synckey 4.

Some times this happends as there is a data inconsistency in client and middleware.

And also try to look at the length of the synckey as Jo mentioned

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthik

Thanks for the reply. Now I have changed my process flow as this seemed to bit easier.

In this method I am trying to create a search page for Measurement List as is done for Inventory Management. Do u have suggestions to implement this.

Thanks

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello venkat,

the data having a key value of "4" is not found in the local repository. that's why

the exception is thrown. im also wondering if your key is valid because it has a

length of 12. synckeys usually have a length of 10. try checking out your metadata

for the key field and make sure that your data having that key is present in your

local database.

regards

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo

Thanks for the reply. Now I have changed my process flow as this seemed to bit easier.

In this method I am trying to create a search page for Measurement List as is done for Inventory Management. Do u have suggestions to implement this.

Thanks

Venkat