cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Field in Work Area of SOCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to add custom fields in 'CARRY OUT SOURCING-WORK AREA' frame. Is there any standard structure available for this? i know there are standard structures available for shopping cart and others, but i am not sure whether any structure is available to add custom field in 'CARRY OUT SOURCING-WORK AREA' frame. Please help me in finding out the exact Include structure, which is relevant for my requirement. Also let me know if i have to implement a BADI for this.

Thanks in Advance,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

It seems that we are looking for the same answer but i haven't found yet the exact BADI to work with it...

Here there is some approach:

In the BBP_SCREENVARIANT BADI there's a method called GET_SCREENVARIANT_SOCO where you can modify the standard screen call from the 0300 dynpro to a 0301 or whatever number dynpro you want to, but the problem it's that i don't know where to generate this new screen and the logic to retrieve the information to fill the new fields that i need....

So i wish this helps you a lil' bit and if you get something please let me know, i get also a post:

If you can post any help there i will reward points...

BR

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

Thanks for your reply. But I think The Screen Variant option you are talking about is usefull if we would like to change the attributes of the existing fields. Please Correct me if i am wrong.

What i require is, i need to add a custom drop-down field in the 'Carryout Sourcing' Screen, to select the type of Bidding Invitation before we go ahead & Create a Bidding Invitation.

I will keep you posted , if i get to the solution.

Thanks,

Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

To add custom fields please refer SAP note 672960.

For your case use the search strucutre. Append your custom fields in the strucutures.

INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_HDR_CSF_SC

INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_ITM_CSF_SC

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

It will reflect in your carry out souring search screen.

Regards,

Andy

Note : Reward points for helpful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I tried Adding Fields to the Structures mentioned by you, but i was not able to see my custom-fields in the Carry-out Sourcing Screen.

I would like to have a Custom drop-down field to select the type of Bid Invitation, before we go ahead & create a Bid Invitaion.

I hope , you understand my requirement. DO let me know if you require more details.

Thanks

Suresh