Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No backend systems available, VC role does not exist in EP

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I'm new to VC and want to create some portal content. I have created new model and connected to portal, but I can not see any backend system, which is configured in portal. Systems in EP are confogured properly for sure. I read some documentation and it seems, that the user, which I use for connection to portal has to have VC Role. But this role does not exist in my portal!

Any ideas, how to solve the problem?

Thanx a lot!

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx Mario for your reply..

I checked the documents, but it didn't help.. I connect to portal as user with super admin role, so there is no possibility I didn't have permission on any object (incl systems)

Does VC use some special user for accessing portal or it uses the user under which you connect? If 2nd possibility - I do not understand, why are systems not visible. It can't be because of permissions...

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) What VC and Portal version do you have?

2) Without VCRole you cannot do anything in VC.

Check out this thread:

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

VC is 6.0 so as EP.

Well, needed role is probably available, but under other name, cos I'm able to work in VC. But I can not see the backend systems! Before you write me, this is the problem of permissions: I set to all PCD objects everyone full control! What more, I'm logged into portal under super admin user!

I'm really cofused.. Any ideas, what could be wrong?

Thanx a lot, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this one:

Cannot see the system list in Visual Composer

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/PortalSystemList

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also getting same problem. Could you sen me the solution