cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software product for imported Technical Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm just starting with XI, and i have imported data from a SAP SRM System, in order to define that system it in my SLD. The technical system is ok, and the software component too. But if i want to create a Business System f, it ask me for a software product(wich is not automatically created ).

How can i create a software product, knowing that the RZ70 transaction has already created the software component in My SLD. I just want top create it in order to link it to the software components imported from the SRM system.

Thx you.

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

in sld sequence of steps for creating objects is

1.product-name,vendor,version

2.software components-assigned early defined product.

3.technical system-select type(web as abap,web as java,third party etc)

enter the name of technical system and host name.

4.business system-select type what ever u want.

assign tech system and enter logical system for that client.give the name of bus system and set bus system role as application system and select integration server.

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can create product in SLD itself and modify SWCV for linking produxt to SWCV.

Use the link.You can do thaT IN sld.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that, but it seems that i can't get the software components imported from the SRM system. In the installed product tab from the technical system, i can see all the component(6) but without product name. I want to link theses components to a product.

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos