cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All fields of BAPI BAPI_AIISRV_EPC_GET_LIST not visible on Visual composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

i have to read epc data using Visual Composer.

so i configured my AII system in Enterprise portal. then on VC , i imported BAPI_AIISRV_EPC_GET_LIST in my iview by saying Find data service.

when i execute it , in the EPC_LIST table , only 5 fileds are visible. it dosent include following fields EPC, TOP_EPC , PARENT_EPC in the VC. These fields have data type "RAW" . Is that a reason for fields not being shown on VC?

however in AII system, when i executed this bapi using se37 transaction, it displays all the fields.

what might be te reason ?

please let me know if anyone has solution as reading these three fields is important to me in VC as i have to insert these EPC reads in my database.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let us know if that solution helped. I opened an FAQ entry for that under: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/CannotseefieldsinRFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

I don't know the BAPI in detail, but I suggest that you write a new RFC function module. In the function module you call the BAPI. The fields with the type "RAW" you can assign a export parameter of your function module e.g. of the data type string.

Then you have not the problem with the data type "RAW".

Let us know, if it works.

Best Regards,

Marcel