cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems login with scanners to sapwebconsole (using Windows 2000)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently testing SAP system with SAPwebconsole in warehouse in China. We have Psion scanners (7525, 7535). Furthermore, we use Windows 2000 with SAPwebconsole, SAPGUI (Patch 21) and IIS engine. Service Pack SP1 has been installed on web server to optimize buffer in IIS and ISAPI application.

The browser on terminals is Naurtech. The wireless data signal in warehouse is good.

Our problems occur when user login SAP using scanners --> message in terminal screen is "Connection to R/3 broken". Many user are not able to login in SAP via SAPwebconsole. We can only restart web server but still many users are not able to login via terminals and several users can work for 5-10 minutes. Approx. 60 users are working in DC with scanners.

What could be problem? Our load test failed due to these conection issues.

Has anyone experience with these issues (in warehouses with similar number of scanners)? Could web server be part of the problem?

Thanks,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

What can I say? I have the exact same problem and I am trying to fix it.. I use the Naurtech browser, with IIS on Windows 2000 server. The users are using it and suddenly they get this message Connection to R/3 broken. Just wanted to check with you if you were able to fix this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Balu