cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronus file to jdbc Adapter configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to configure for Synchronus File to Jdbc Adapter.

Can anyone tell me how to do it.

hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I donot think you will able to do it.File is always asynchronous even though it supports sync mode.How can u send the response back to a file immediately.

I fear you may not be able configure a scenario as you are suggesting.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correction !!

I missed the file part indeed file system will be async !!!

Do refer

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1926. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] you will need to repalce the RFC adapter with a JDBC in this case.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sync file to JDBC ..... you dont need a async / sync configuration. JDBC adapter supports sync. communication. so your scenario will be a simple File <-> XI <-> JDBC and your sync. inbound and outbound mesg. interfaces need to be created.

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-on-jdbc-receiver-response

You ahve to use Async-sync bridge in ccBPM to achieve ur scenario.use this and understand

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you would definitely need one file sender and one jdbc receiver adapter.

Create data taype and message type for file sender ,then create message interface for this message type.

Then create datatype for receiver i.e. jdbc.

For jdbc receiver there is one standard format as below:

<root>

<StatementName1>

<dbTableName action=”UPDATE” | “UPDATE_INSERT”>

<table>realDbTableName</table>

<access>

<col1>val1</col1>

<col2>val2new</col2>

</access>

<key1>

<col2>val2old</col2>

<col4>val4</col4>

</key1>

</dbTableName>

</StatementName1>

Then create message type and message interface for this message type.This interface will be inbound and synchronous.

Map your file message to jdbc receiver message.

Then map interfaces.

In ID create configuration scenario,assign file sending and jdbc receiver business system to this scenario.

Then create file sender and jdbc receiver communication channel.Create receiver determination,sender agreement and receiver agreement.

But if you want file synchronous scenario then,you need to use BPM for this.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this blog.

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Regards,

Sudheer.