cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Footer print at end of main content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I haven’t worked much with samrtforms. Just need an hint how you will print an footer? I need to print a Footer only in the last page on form output. Footer takes around 20% space at the end. I can’t print as window of main window because I will have 20% blank space on each page. If I say next page will have window then all 2nd page onwards will have too many blank space. Then if just one page I am printing then I loose footer. I am printing main window content using table in main area, I can’t even print footer in table ‘FOOTER” then footer will print after end of main content. So any idea or hint welcome. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

Try this.

I am guessing that you have multiple pages. In the last page, after the MAIN window / whichever window you have leave some space, and introduce a new window (FOOTER) with whatever length you want. In the properties of the window, mark the "Only after the end of Main Window".

That should work.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Just double click on the footer..And check the option

Only after the end of main window..

The footer will come at tje last..

Reward points if useful..

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What I I understood is, u want to print footer only at the end of main window contents .That is u want to print footer only when the maind window end, it may be in first page or second page or so on.

For this u have an option in ur smartforms.

In ur form Click on ur footer window and on the right side u have conditions tab.Click on the conditions tab.

Now U can see in the bottom of the page "and additional event".

Under this u can see different events.

Check the event "only after end of main window".

Now I think ur problem will be solved.

Try in this way and let me know if u face any problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi/Ravindra,

I am already trying to use that. But my problem is I need to call a new page (LAST PAGE) so that I print remaining line item and FOOTER. I got COMMAND in main window loop based on remaining line left to print. But it doesn’t look like it works. It print blank pages and it do not print remaining line items after calling NEW PAGE.

More info,

I got 3 pages ‘ONE PAGE ONLY’ ‘MULTIPLE PAGE’ and ‘LAST PAGE’. If I can fit in all info in one page I call ‘ONE PAGE ONLY’. If output goes more then one page the first I call ‘MULTIPLE PAGE’ in loop I check how many lines left to print based on that I call new page ‘LAST PAGE’. I got new page COMMAND in table LOOP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give me ur mail id we will have detailed chat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindranath,

Thanks for your help. Waiting for your feed back. Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

Tim

thrimurthyc@yahoo.com