cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with MDM Import Manager SP04!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have encounter some problems in connecting to the source repository XML Schema...from IM

• I have loaded the repository and maintained the client systems and XML Schema table with 'CREMAS04'- XML Schema with the accurate .xsd file path in Console.

• but when I use Import manager to select above client system and source XML schema to and try to select the xml files am getting the below strange error message :

Error Connecting to source:

Logon Error: Failed to parse XML file.

COM error 80004005 unspecified error

Source = Description =

SAX2 Error: errCode= 80004005, published=,

SystemId = File:///........./cremas_qrm010_0001.xml, line =2, Coumn=10,

Error Message = The element 'CREMAS04' is used but not declared in DTD/Schema.

Appreciate the solution and help:) ASAP!!!

Best Regards,

Girish

Message was edited by:

Girish A

Message was edited by:

Girish A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

The error which u r facing generally comes in following cases,Either your XML schema defined in the console is not matching with the source file 'cremas_qrm010_0001.xml ' provided by u or there is some problem with the source file because of which the xml parser is failing and giving the error as specified by you.

This error is not an Import manager's error ,but it is XML parsing error generated by Xml Parser.

For more details about the error <b>SAX2 Error: errCode= 80004005</b> ,you can click on <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q316297">this</a>

Thanks,

<b>Shiv Prashant Dixit</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Thanks for the Answer, I have used CREMDM.CREMDM04.xsd file as in XML Schema...

it was working fine with SP03 but recently I have upgraded in SP04 and finding difficulties in importing thowse xml files....

Please let me know any suggestion or help!!!

Best Regards,

Giribabu

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

As you told that is xml schema was working fine with SP03, then it means that there is no problem with the xml schema. The problem is only with the source file ,may be it a type mismatch with xml schema .

What you can do, just watch the error carefully ,it will give you a line number in the source file at which error is coming.

try to solve it out by using this.

Hope it might solve your problem.let me know the results.

Thanks,

<b>Shiv Prashant Dixit</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

I think the reason that you are getting this error is because your source data file does not confrom to XML Schema you are providing. Please check whether your source XML data file conforms to your XML schema.

<b>If your source XML data file is proper, then there is error in your XML Schema declaration (which I strongly feel is the case). Please check your XML schema and let me know.</b>

Thanks and Regards,

Siddharth Sharma.