cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text ID Printing In Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print a text object stored through the transaction VA31, VA32 in smartform. I attached the text object to the text element, and the contents are printing correctly.

I am supposed to use arial font for my output. I created smartstyle and attached to all the text elements. Everything is working fine.

The problem is, I am not able to attach the style to Text object. I am not seeing any option to attach my font format to the text object. But I am able to attach the paragraph format created through smartstyle.

How can I attach the font format to the text ID??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved on my own.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes! It is possible to apply character formats.

In the SO10 transaction after u have selected the standard text it shows u the screen where u can see the text in a editor.

there is a box where u see the paragraph formats available (next to the reset Character formatting button). Choose the drop down menu and choose "More". On the right side of ur screen u would see the Styles and Formating Bar. There are all the Paragraph options displayed. Choose the Paragraph Format you want to edit and in the drop down menu choose "Modify". u can choose the different Font Styles or Formatting Styles.

Please be clear when you post a quesry. You are actually printing a standard text is seems, but you have confused saying it as text id and it is attached to VA31, VA32.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard style used for std text is the style of std sapscript SYSTEM.

If you want to assign another style, go into the text:

Format->Change style where U can assign the style defined for sapscript, trx SE72. If U want to assign a certain style for all text of certain ID, trx SE75.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The standard style used for std text is the style of std sapscript SYSTEM.

If you want to assign another style, go into the text:

Format->Change style

Here you can assign only the style defined for sapscript (the standard text is like a sapscript), trx SE72.

If you want to assign a certain style for all text of certain ID, trx SE75.

Max