Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC - XI - SRM : Successfully sent but BP not getting created

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello XI Experts,

We are integration ECC and SRM via XI.

Now we are implementing PDP (Process Driven Procurement) scenario and are sending CREMAS03 idoc ( that is Vendor) to SRM system.

THe message is showing success in SXMB_MONI in both XI and SRM box.

<u>However no Business Partner is getting created in SRM system(Transaction <b>bp</b>).</u>

Can someone throw any light on this.

A Few more informattion:

SRM side there is an inbound proxy for the inbound interface:

<b>SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_In</b>

<i>(http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement)</i>

Implementing Class: <b>CL_BBPX_TRADING_PARTNER_SUS_IN</b>

Proxy Interface: <i>II_BBPX_TRADING_PARTNER_SUS_IN</i>

Cheers,

Himadri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himadri,

Can you check in inbound proxy which is actuallay creating BP.

Thanks,

TUhin

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Tuhin,

I have executed the Proxy standalone by populating the payload and it is successful - then also no BP got created.

Any idea --

One more thing I want to increase the trace level in SXMB_Moni -- that is because the steps that are showing are Receiver determination -- Then Response ... and it is ommitting the display of Logical Routing / Technical routing...

Can you suggest how to set that?

Cheers,

Himadri

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to increase the trace level- /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Moorthy,

Thanks .. The trace level blog was very helpful.

However for the Inb Proxy .. I am tring to debug .. but as of now nothing promising... )

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh Thanks for the update..

Problem in the inbound proxy may be some of the configutaion...anyway try to debug ..

Hope it will get resolve soon

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

I also have a hunch that some config might be needed. Do you have any idea what can be that?

Cheers,

Himadri

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Revisit the design, configuration, message interfaces, and runtime messages(SXMB_MONI)..

.also try to debug the proxy as per the documentation i have given in my earlier post..

Rgds,

moorthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction <b>SXMB_MONI of the SRM system</b> and check the message status..

Probably there is some error in the Queue regsiteration, Http destinations etc..

Regards,

moorthy

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked SXMB_MONI in SRM system and it is showing success. - checker Flag.

I also Tested the Proxy by populating Payload and it got executed successfully. However I did not debug thoroughly.

What I am wondering is this is SAP standard proxy .. so there might not be any error inside that.

Any ideas or guesses what can cause this?

Thanks,

Himadri

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check payload in the SXMB_MONI of SRM system ? Is as required ? check the status of this message under outbound column in the SXMB_MONI

You can debug this - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3dfac358-0d01-0010-5598-d4900e81...

Regards,

moorthy