cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE Engine cannot be started

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can not start J2EE Engine. When i look into the D:\usr\sap\XID\DVEBMGS00\work std_server0.out log file i am getting following error.

somebody tell me what is the problem and how to solve it.

Service com.sap.aii.af.svc started. (594 ms).

59.915: [GC 59.915: [DefNew: 30120K->9575K(32256K), 0.2310098 secs] 31495K->10950K(251392K), 0.2310741 secs]

Sep 14, 2002 5:57:24 AM ...asource.imp.R3Persistence.doInitRfc() [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_57] Fatal: User Management Engine (com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3Persistence) failed to connect to the ABAP backend system. Check that connection data are correct and the backend system is available. Error message: "User SAPJSF has no RFC authorization for function group SYST .". Connection data (obtained from properties of UME service in section "ume.r3.connection.master.": "{

jco.client.lang=

jco.client.user=SAPJSF

jco.client.mshost=

jco.client.snc_myname=

jco.client.receiverid_guest=master

jco.client.group=

jco.client.snc_lib=

jco.client.sysnr=00

jco.client.client=100

jco.client.poolmaxsize=10

jco.client.trace=

jco.client.abap_debug=

jco.client.gwserv=

jco.client.poolmaxwait=

jco.client.ashost=ximac

jco.client.snc_mode=0

jco.client.r3name=

jco.client.snc_qop=

jco.client.gwhost=

jco.client.msserv=

jco.client.receiverid=master

jco.client.passwd=********

jco.client.snc_partnername=

}

".

Sep 14, 2002 5:57:24 AM com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_57] Fatal: Initialization of UME persistence adapter "R3_USER_DS" failed.

service com.sap.security.core.ume.service ================= ERROR =================

Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: User SAPJSF has no RFC authorization for function group SYST .

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:531)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>User SAPJSF has no RFC authorization for function group SYST

can you just asssign proper authorization ?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i gone through the SAP note -891162

1.when i check the Authorization for "SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION" and "SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO" it is showing me red status icon on the tab title.

Action performed for 1. i just generated the profile for both the role with the help of Expert Mode for Profile Generation" now it is showing me the green status.

2. When i select the user, both the role is assign to SAPJSF but User comparison show me red icon.

Action performed for 2.I carried out the mass comparison for both the role then gone to the transaction SU01 for SAPJSF and assign the generate profile but i can assign the generated profile for "SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION" but can not assigned the generated profile for "SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO" even after mass comparison "User comparison" button shows me red for "SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO" role but it is green for "SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION".

i do not know what went wrong in case of "SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO" role.

Still my J2ee Engine is down....

Please advise how to solve this problem.

with regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem is related to SAPJSF has no RFC authorization for function group SYST but do not know the steps to solve this problem.

Please advise the steps to solve the problem.

with regards

Sunil

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you go thru this SAP note -891162

<i>--Call Transaction PFCG for the roles that you want to use.

---Select "Authorizations", and check that the profile of the roles has been generated and is up to date (signalled by a green status icon on the tab title).

---Select "Users" and check that the role is assigned to the communication user of the UME and the user master comparison was carried out (indicated by a green icon in the tab title).

--Restart the J2EE Engine.</i> from SAP note

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your quick reply..

Could you please tell me the step to assign RFC authorization and what are name of authorization to be assign to SAPJSF.

do i have to use transaction PFCG and authorization object S_RFC?

if you know the exact link which can help, please send it to me.

with regards

Sunil

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru this SAP notes- 891162, 655349

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy