Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU01 User Exit to Change Validity Dates of Added Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was looking at using the following SU01 user exit: SSM_CUST table entry of Z_USERS_TRANSFER (to call a custom function) which is called from function PRGN_USER_ASSIGNMENT_CHANGE. It passes any added roles via the table OK_TABLE.

I'm trying to change the role validity dates (FROM_DAT and TO_DAT) for one or more roles added to a userid (not roles which the userid already has). Even though I change these values in the OK_TABLE, my new role validity dates aren't updated when the userid is saved; they're just set to the normal default of today's date through 12/31/9999.

Is there a more appropriate SU01 user exit referenced in note 367660 which I should be using instead of Z_USERS_TRANSFER?

Thanks for the help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_Buchholz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Function PRGN_USER_ASSIGNMENT_CHANGE calls the user exit Z_USERS_TRANSFER after updating the database.

Therefore, you cannot change any data using this user exit.

I do not see any other user exit which might help you, either.

Kind regards

Frank

1 REPLY 1

Frank_Buchholz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Function PRGN_USER_ASSIGNMENT_CHANGE calls the user exit Z_USERS_TRANSFER after updating the database.

Therefore, you cannot change any data using this user exit.

I do not see any other user exit which might help you, either.

Kind regards

Frank