cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Multi-reciever scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

When one source message is sent to >1 recievers, the QoS automatically becomes EOIO i.e. if system A has an error and cannot recieve the messages, this stops the queue and hence system B, C, D etc which are unrelated also stop working. This seems like either a simple issue that was overseen or a configuration setting. Can anybody shine some light if they have had similar experiences?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your qualit of service in your adapter(communication channel).

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.. A misstatement - I forgot to mention that each one of these recievers are EOIO. However, it should not matter if system A fails on recieving the message since System B, C etc are fine. They become serialized queues rather than parallel EOIO queues.

On the flip side, if I make them all EO, I want to make sure they are in order within the system i.e. I want EOIO for each system but in parallel.

thank!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe use EOIO and configure different queues for them. There is document how to do it.

Regards,

Wojciech

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Interface Determination, you have a option to make in sequence..Go to Interface Determination step and select that..

If you are sending all the messages for different Adapters liken file, Mail etc, then you can set up a EOIO in teh Adapter Engine. This facility is available from SPS19

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/0ff940964e04a8e10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards,

moorthy

Answers (0)