cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probkem wirth EJB and CMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I deployed the example Employee J2EE application from the "Java Programmierung mit dem SAP Web AS" book.

The app works fine but when I try to add a new Employee, the JSP tells me success (so even the EJB was created cause i get an ID in return) but the changes doesn't seem to go into the database. When i call the WebService that calls the same EJB as the JSP page, the changes actually GO into the DB. I can see them with the getAllEmployees() Method of the WebService. Why can't I see the entries i created with the JSP?

Anybody had this problem too?

Any idea where the problem might be?

Also, how can I access the tables with SQL Studio. I couldn't see them with the SUPERDBA user.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

You can access SQL Studio with Username as SAP<Your SID>DB

and password is same as your WAS server's password. Database name is your SID and server is IP address of your server.

Hope it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your answer...that helped...the entries are actually all in the DB but the WebService doesn't seem to read them all. It only gives those that were created by the service.

Any ideas why this happens?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the Problem....

There was another WebService called RegisterEmployee that was installed with the WebAS that is of course using another DB.

The correct WS was EmployeeRegister.