cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background TMS Job Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have scheduled a background job which has a frequency of every 15 mins. All was going fine but from last 2 days, this job is getting cancelled. When we check the log , it says that "Logon of user XYZ in client 400 failed when starting a step". Coz of this, the automatic transports are not happening. Please let us know how to fix it.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

NK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NK,

please check the UFLAG(i.e, check user was locked ?) and role(authorisation) validity may be it got expired in 400 client

regards

D.Samrat

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NK

I am Ramamoorthy

The reason for your error is, user may be deleted or not available ( who scheduled the background job )

So please cancel the background job and recreate the bck job with other user or create the new user and schedule the bck job with the new user.

I faced the same problem with some background jobs. while checking the user master record, the user has been deleted. so i deleted the job ,created a new usr and again scheduled the bck job

Any clarrification , pls send mail to my id : <email address removed by moderator>

Thanks

S.Ramamoorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. My issue is resolved now. I was so silly that i didn't checked whether the user is loccked or not. But all of you helped me out and this is the reason i gave points to all of you. Thanks you all.

Thanks,

NK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NK,

Please check for the Valdiity date of the User XYZ. It can be one of the reasons for the failure.

Br,

Sri

Award points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NK,

In the job for import please go to step part. There you will find the step user : the user actualy executing the import. This user must be locked in client 400. Please unlock it there and try again. It will be same as XYZ.

Regards.

Ruchit.