cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am printing labels on Zebra printer. I have created text file using 3rd part tool and loaded that in standard text and using that standard text in SAP forms to print the labels. When I try to print the file is directly going into spool. When I try to print from there it gives me message "Waiting in host spooler". What does it mean. Do I need to change the page format in smart form. My label size is 140 x 100.

Do I need to some setting on the printer? My problem is that we don't have the printer. It is at different location.

Thanks,

AP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the printer needs to be configured in the sap system and proper authorizations needs to be provided for the output to directly go to printer else it will get generated in spool and stays there as there is no proper config to the printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basis has set up the printer. I can see the printer in SPAD.

Thanks,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the output attributes for the particular printer for Host spool cover page etc..

Regards

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These could be reasons, will help you in solving the problem.

The message 'Waiting in Host Spooler' shows you that SAP hasn't finished processing the job yet. Sometimes there are other print jobs running in the queue that haven't finished.

This is something like system is waiting in loop and cannot come out of loop.

so,one way is like restart the printer or refresh the spool requests.

and i dont thing there is any printer config problems also u r saying that in LOCL it is doing fine so,printer needs a restart,else restart your PC.