cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send MATMAS IDOC from SAP to xMII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to send the IDOC (MATMAS) from SAP to xMII. i have created the RFC destination in SAP and configured the IDOC Listener in xMII and i can see the IDOC in the specified path, if there is no message type created.

Now i want to proceed with the transaction, which Interface i have to use what is the input i have to give.

can anyone help me in telling the steps to be used in the transaction.

Thanks

Manoja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all create logical system(SALE),port(WE21),partner profiles(WE20)and distribution model for ur sender and target system(which is XI).

Then go to WE20 select ur sender system and add MATMAS in its outbound parameters.

Then go to bd10 select ur material number then give target system(which is XI)and send ur IDOC.

If all ur settings are correct then u will get message as one IDOC is created and one communication channel is created.

Then go to WE05,check ur IDOC in outbound only,if it gives green flag then ur IDOC is posted successfully.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to maintaint distribution model in sap bd64

and send idoc with bd10

if your partner profiles are ok (WE20)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>