cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

My problem is that the communication channel is not being displayed while creating the Sender Agreement (I have cleared the cache many a times). Can anyone please tell me the possible reason for the problem ?

Any help will be highly appretiated.

Regards

Hemant Rupolia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

My solution for this problem is

U may not save the Comunication channel .

just save it and activation of that is important.

just go to change list and activate it.

Regards,

Gunasree

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't hink why it wouldn't be coming up.... The comm channel relates to a business system as many peopl have stated... So if you configured the comm channel correctly with the right business system and in the Senders agreement you are selcting that same business system then it should really work.

I know it sound stupid and you've done it before but really check your business system and comm channel setup then makesure in the senders agreement you are selecting that same business system...

Actually also in the comm channel have you made it a sender or receicer... if it is not a sender it will nbot show.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Try the following:

1) Make sure that you have added the channel to the correct service (Business system or business service)

Also, check whether this service and channel have been assigned to your business scenario.

2) Make any dummy change in the channel and save it. (You may also activate it). Now see whether it appears or not.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

All your developement for a particular scenario in XI can easily categorised by "namespace" for easy identification

I think its available ut you are not able to find it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Communication Channels have no namespace .. only the Adapter type and that is always the same for the standart adapter (http://sap.com/xi/XI/System).

So i'm sure it isn't any trouble with namespaces.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manthan,

When I check the F4 help to enter the communication channel it says 'No objects found'. How else can I find it? As far as namespace is concerned I am getting a different name space as I have imported a BAPI in the software component under which this communication channel is created. Is there anything wrong ? Should I be getting the same namespace ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the f4 Helps show you all communication channels for the given sender Business system.

Double Check if you use the right business System .. and the commuication channel is created for the right system.

As well check if everything is savend and activated.

It has nothing to do with namespaces i'm sure.

Because in the sender aggrement you use only direcotry objects.. except the interface.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin

I have checked the business system. Everything is saved and activated again.

Still not able to get it. If you have any other thoughts, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you saved the commn channel before creating sender agreement?

One reason can be you have created the commn channel for one business system/service and you are trying to create a sender agreement for another business sytem/service. check this too.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe you create your channel for the wrong business system ?

Or you use the wrong Business System in you Sender Agreement.

Regards,

Robin