cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error copying WebAs 6.40 Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I've done an export of Java part of WebAs 6.40 (NW04) of prodictive system WAP, and when I import it in the other system WAI, I get the following error in "SDM Installation/Upgarde" phase.

Any idea????

Thanks

noemi

ERROR 2006-12-01 10:56:57

MUT-01014 Call of SDM API autoinstall ends with error code 2. Log file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/SDMautoinstall.log, log file content: \n Host name: HERCULESCreate SDM directories:Create SDM home directory:Directory for SDMHome 'C:\usr\sap/WAI/DVEBMGS00/SDM/program' doesn't exist yet.Directory 'C:\usr\sap/WAI/DVEBMGS00/SDM/program' createdCreate SDM root directory:Directory 'C:\usr\sap/WAI/DVEBMGS00/SDM/root' createdExtracting packed repository.Created repository file.Extracting packed root JARInstalled SDM on C:\usr\sap/WAI/DVEBMGS00/SDM/program with warningsFor the following components the filesystem location is unknown:software component 'SAP_JTECHS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.6.40.9.0.20041119045630''/'0'Now, adjust substitution parameters and SDM configuration properly.After that, deploy all components with unknown filesystem location. Probably, these components have been excluded by request when packing the SDM installation.Finally, redeploy all filesystem SDAs using the SDM command deploy with parameter softwaretype=FSExecuted, but finished with warning(s). Return code: 2

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did u solve ur problem?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Noemi,

as per my understanding you are going to copyback WAP system to WAI ? If i am right then my suggestion is not to copy java.Even if you are succesful in Importing potentially you will face lots of inconsistencies.

My suggestion is to do ABAP Copyback then install JAVA Add-in...

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noemi,

Did you manage to resolve this problem. I am facing the same error.

Regards,

Andy.