Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform plz help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all....

I want to print 3 sets of invoices.

So whenever user gives print, it should print 3 sets by default.

Along with this for each invoice i want different headings e.g. 'Original for buyer', 'Duplicate for transporter',..etc

How i can do this ?.

Please suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

There is a numerous of ways to do this. I will just quickly try to name a few of them...

You could create 3 different output types for the different invoice outputs. They can all use the same print program / Smart Form. If you only want to change the header you could just program an if statement in the print program to check what output type is being used and add the different texts to a variable and print the variable in the header of the Smart Form.

If you only like to have one output type you can do some programming in the print program where the call to the Smart Form is. Before the call you can create a loop (3 times) and print different headers as suggested above.

These suggestions is of course based on the assumption that you already have a modified z-copy of the standard print program/smart form.

If you don't want to change anything in the print program I think you have to have 3 different output types which have the same print program but different Smart Forms...

I hope that my suggestions will lead you on the way to a solution.

BR

Niklas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also faced the same situation . So decided to print in the dot matrix printer with preprinted stationary which consits of 4 sheet one under one with carbon sheets under each one of them .

Each sheet will be with the different heading as original, copy to buyer etc..

So at a single print 4 copies got. Only dot matrix printer can take 4 or 5 sheets in at once .

Since the print program for invoice is standard one, you cant make much changes to that and get 4 to 5 copies individually.

So think on the above possibilty.

Regards,

Guru

• mark helpful Answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru.,

Thank u very much...

Cheers ,

Naresh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos