Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding BADI BBP_PO_CREATE_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have small query for you guys.

I want to know whether the BADI BBP_PO_CREATE_BADI is used in the process oc creating PO in the ECS sceanrio. I have seen this BADI bein used in the FM B470_po_create , which is a driver FM in the classic scenario. But I have not seen this BADI in the FM B46B_DPO_TRANSFER, which is a driver FM used in ECS scenario. Instead I have seen the BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI used in this FM.

But I believe that in some where the BADI BBP_PO_CREATE_BADI is also used when the PO is created in the ECS scenario. Can anybody please let me know where this BADI is used in case of transnfer of PO to the backend in ECS scenario.

thanks

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI is the one to use for ECS scenario.

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

So IF i write some code in the BADI BBP_PO_CREATE_BADI to modify the data does it effect the data which is going to PO in the backend in ECS sceanrio.

sankar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will use BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI to transfer data in the backend PO.

What data do you want to change ? As you have to be careful to not desynchronise SRM PO data with ECC PO data.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yann

you mean to say that the BADI BBP_PO_CREATE_BADI is not at all used anywhere in the process of creating SC to the point where the PO is created in the backend ( in ECS scenario ). I do not think so.

Thanks

sankar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No i just say that if you want to modify data for ECS scenario in the PO duplication (between SRM PO and ECC PO), you have to use BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI.

Kind regards,

Yann