cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields missing in Interactive forms in SFP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using interactive forms (transaction SFP) for Prsonnel change request in MSS.When i go to this form ISR_FORM_SPEG thru SFP, i realised that come standard fileds like PERNR,ENAME etc are missing ( Generic ISR Table Type) are missing from the context folder of ISR_FORM_SPEG.Any idea how i can bring them back into place??

Regards,

Aditi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

Go to transaction QISRSCENARIO. check if these fields are there in the characteristics of the corresponding scenario (here SPEG). If they are there, click on the change button next to the form name in the Basic data of the scenario. A pop up message asking you to change the context fields as per the characteristics fields. This gets you to the ALCDesigner. Once the proper bindings are done for the form, exit and lets you go back to the qisrscenario transaction. save the data and also activate the form. <provided you are viewing the standard scenario in the change mode>.

else

copy this scenario and make the adjustments you need.

if there are some fields in the form that are not part of the characteristics, click on the import form fields button next to the form name. and save it.

Hope this will solve your problem.

do update the forum reg your findings.

Thanks and warm regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

thanks for a quick reply...the issue got resolved actually..there was a support patch we needed to apply ...and it worked perfectly !

Thanks,

Aditi

Answers (0)