cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question reg. sapscript date and currency format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I modified standard medruck sapscript form. In development system, the dates are being printed of the format 'mm/dd/yyyy' and netwr is being printed of the format '110.32' (<-- for example).

Whereas in Q/A system, the dates are getting printed of the format 'mm.dd.yyyy' and netwr is being printed of the format '110,32'.

What can I do so that the dates and netwr in Q/A also are printed similar as in development systems? I think its only a matter of changing some settings and nothing with the code. As a note, the dates and netwr values are being shown of the format 'mm/dd/yyyy' and '110.32' when seen in me23n in both the systems.

Please give your input.

I appreciate,

Thanks,

Krishen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is controlled with a configuration setting the the country.  Look in the IMG under SAP NetWeaver->General Settings->Set Countries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The date and the decimal format depends on the user..Also it depends on the country if you use SET COUNTRY in your program.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishen,

Main same User Profile ( You can see decimal notation and date formats in transaction SU3) as in Developement as in Q/A (or)

Write code in Development System to convert other formats in the User Profile of Development system.

<b>USR01</b> is the table which gives you information about decimal notation and date format.

<b>USR01-DATFM - Date format of user

USR01-DCPFM - Decimal notation of user</b>

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I went to SU3 and saw the parameters in both the Dev and Q/A systems. But are showing as 'mm/dd/yyyy' and '110.32' format there but could not figure out why it is printing of the format 'mm.dd.yyyy' and '110,32'.

I hope it has nothing to do with the code. If so, can you tell me any function module which can solve this purpose.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Krishen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishen,

To maintain date format (dd/mm/yyyy), try with this code in development system for each date.

DATA:

V_MM(2),

V_DD(2),

V_YY(4).

SELECT SINGLE * FROM USRO1

WHERE BNAME = SY-UNAME.

IF USR01-DATFM = '1'.

V_YY = V_DATE+0(4).

V_MM = V_DATE+4(2).

V_DD = V_DATE+6(2).

CONCATENATE V_MM V_DD V_YY SEPARATED BY '/' INTO V_DATE.

ENDIF.

Otherwise, Check whether there is any SET DATE FORMAT statement is in Script program which can have impace to change date formats in side your scirpt code.

Thanks,

Vinay