cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problem with OCI - Please Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the OCI to punch out to an external catalog. When I click on the catalog, it seems to go in an infinite loop and starts to open window within an window. Am I missing some setting? Has anyone encountered this strange behaviour? If so how did you fix this problem.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_ramasamy
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can try the following steps...

1. Give the hook url in a browser

2. Select the language if it is asking you to select

3. Login using the username and password provided by the vendor

4. After logging in copy that URL and paste it as the HOOK_URL it should work.

Regards,

Anand R

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you already checked if the HOOK URL is set correctly by your system? The hook url is generated by the system in the background and transmitted to the catalog. Later, the catalog posts the data to this hook url. Sometimes the catalog also cuts off some hook url characters and we get strange system behaviors while transferring data back to SRM.

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained the parameter ~target as Fixed Value _Top and caller with value CTLG.

PS: Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have. I have username, password, hook_url, okcode, target and caller all defined as per guidelines. I am trying to determine if this is a basis/its problem or some configuration problem on my end.

I have a hunch that it is not a config problem. I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this problem and what the solution was.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone exprience the problem of muliple windows opening within itself.