cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems during deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

With the Net Weaver Developer Stuidio from Web AS Preview Installation, I have written an Application, that was rumming on the Web AS Preview. Then I imported the application into the Developer Studio from a Web AS normal installation. The Deployment of the Webdynpro application and the Dictionere were succesfull, but when I try to deploy the EAR Project with the Web Services for the DynPro application, I get the following error:

11:40:27 /userOut/deploy (com.tssap.j2ee.ui.core.deploy.DeployThreadManager) [Deploy Thread] WARNING:

Finished deployment of file:d:/daten/SAP/workspace/test1EAR/test1EAR.ear

Deploy exception : Problems during deployment !

Deploy with SDM

==> Host is : osyslidi

==> Port is : 50218

--> Created deploy item 0 for file:d:/daten/SAP/workspace/test1EAR/test1EAR.ear

--> Deployment of item 0 executed but aborted: Execution of deployment action for "test1EAR" aborted:

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/test1EAR.. Reason: Unexpected exception occurred during generation of components of application sap.com/test1EAR in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Unexpected exception occurred during generation of components of application sap.com/test1EAR in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Thanks for any answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Ritin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am getting the exception whenevr I deploy the application through Netweaver Developer Studio .

Please give the solution to the following problem

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [sv1inap301] with user

Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Access Denied.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

angel_dichev
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Probably you did change your administrator password.

if this is the case you'll need to change it for the SDM server too,

Use the Config tool -> click on Secure store -> and type the new password in the password fields

reboot the engine.

Otherwice you may have forgoten what is your SDM client password, in a tread that was going just yesterday is described how to unlock it.

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

What is the original error in the defaultTrace.trc file in /usr/sap/<SID>/<INSTANCE>/j2ee/cluster/server<N>/log? Search for "test1EAR" there from the bottom up.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Preview and productive may be complete different versions. Did you rebuild your projects?

Regards,

Benny