cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Debit Memo using ORDERS05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I need to create debit memo using ORDERS05 & INPUT_IDOC_ORDERS. I was able to post a debit memo but was not able to send all the needed data through ORDERS05. Is there another basic type/function module that anyone knows through which debit memos gets created?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant to say Hello all. Extremely sorry for the typo.

Thanks

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hell all,

I am having the exact same problem. I have to populate vbkd-sdabw ( special processing indicators )in the sales order via orders05 Idoc. And I have checked all the Idoc segments. None of the segments are working to hold the value for this particular field. Please let me know if this should be a user exit. But this seems pretty standard and I think all the companies use this field. I was wondering why sap will not have a segment for that in the Idoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a user exit in VA01 where you can fill in required values for table VBKD fields USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD

Cant pass values to ORDERS05 but can update the structure in this user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try ORDERS function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS process code ORDE

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope , that wont work

Only way to set data for some of the vbkd fields are in USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD for VA01 program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell in which what are the data which you are not able to upload, if possible what are the segments. ???

Regards...

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I was not able to update Price Group- KONDA and Special Proc Indicator- SDABW .

I did pass ROUTE in item level but even that value does not get updated. For KONDA and SDABW i don't even know which segments to use . Any input from you side will be highly appreciated.