Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM - Error Adding Catalog Items Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i'm working with CCM 2.0 on SRM 5.5, and i'm facing the following problem:

when i try to add an approver for master catalog clicking on "add new approver" button,

il Assigned Approvers an empty row (only date field is filled).

If i try to insert a User ID in "User Name" field and save the data, the following error appears:

<i>SAP Note

• The following error text was processed in the system:

An exception with the type CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause

Exception Class CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE

Error Name

Program CL_BSP_MODEL==================CP

Include CL_BSP_MODEL==================CM00Q

ABAP Class CL_BSP_MODEL

Method IF_BSP_MODEL_UTIL~CONVERT_FROM_STRING

Line 122

Long text An actual parameter should be assigned to the formal parameter 'DATA' of the method 'INSTANTIATE_SIMPLE_DATA' of the class 'CL_BSP_UTILITY', even though the formal parameter is read-only. For this reason, youmust ensure that a field symbol is protected against changes if the field assigned using the ASSIGN statement is protected.</i>

No short DUMP in ST22 neither Errors in SLG1....

Someone knows a solution to this problem?

Thanks a lot!!!

Lorenzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorenzo,

I'm also experiencing the exact same problem, have you had any resolution?

Cheers

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorenzo,

Any news? I experience the same problem... Guess I need to report it as customer message unless you already have an answer.

BR

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this on a previous implementation and after raising an OSS call, BASIS sorted it out.

I've made contact with them and as soon as they provide me with the correction instructions I'll post the reply.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's the answer.

In SE80, choose Class/Interface /CCM/CL_BSP_SCHEMA_MODEL, then under Atrribute double click GT_ASSIGNED_APPROVER. Then on the Attributes tab untick the read only flag for attribute GT_ASSIGNED_APPROVER for associated type /CCM/T_APPROVER .

Regards

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great! That worked.

Thank you!

BR

Henning

PS. since this was not my question to begin with, I cannot reward you with points :o(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind... At least you've reaped the rewards..

If you really wanna give me points simply create a new thread asking for the same information and I'll respond in the same manner.

Keith

Answers (0)