cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can nt see XSD-structure of linked Import-Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I try to import two xsd-structures as external structures. One of the structure is a import structure of the other XSD-strcture. The xsd-import works. But if I want to map the nested structure to another structure, or if I want to create a MessageInterface with this imported structure I get an error. I can not see the structures of the types. Both files have dífferent namespaces. The namespace of the IR is the namespace of the imported xsd-file. The target-namespace of the other xsd file is assigning to the namespace of the imported file.

Is the somebody who can help me!?

Best regards

Mathias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mathias,

Check the source input field.

"If you want other external definitions to be able to reference your imported document, specify the unique ID for the document in the Source input field (as a rule, you can copy this from the document). This could be a URL, for example. In this way the Integration Builder can assign documents that reference each other to each other."

Regards

Fred

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

unfourtanetely this note was not succesful.

On our SP 14 is no option Tools -> XSD. Also if I change the target namespace is there no success reaction.

Any other ideas???

Best regards

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the error is because of the XSD not able to find the referenced XSD.

The URL I had sent before says how the XSD which is referncing to another XSD should be imported.

Check for the refrencing links and see if its able to identify.

Regards

Vijaya