cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM cutover data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

At present client is using EBP 2.0 with very limited functionalities. We are implementing SRM 5.0 Extended classic scenario. I would like to know from experts about the cut over data which has to be loaded in SRM . I understand the following 1) Open shopping carts, 2) Open Local Contracts 3) Open purchase orders 4) Open bid invitations.

Am I missing out anything.... Request valuable feedback from the experts...

Regards

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani

Also check for Middleware settings for material and product category replication which are clinet specific.

RFC connections.

User data as they need to assign to org structure which is client specific.

Vendor assignment to org setup.

Account assignment, GL account and Product category combinations.

User attributes and roles.

It is better to complete the shopping cart process before migration so no open shopping carts left. This will create problem if SC is pending for approval and to assign those SC to same user in new system.

PS: Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thanks for your info.what about open purchase orders and ocntract . Whether open Pos and local contracts have to loaded in SRM or R/3 system .....

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani

What scenario your EBP2.0 is on? Classic or ECS?

If ECS then you need to load all follow-on docs in SRM and synchronize it with R/3.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

present EBP is with classic scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani

I think in EBP2.0 you do not have Contracts functionality. So only POs need to be loaded in SRM5.

Once SRM5.0 is implemented then activate Extended Classic scenario and maintain all number ranges as per ECS for Contracts, POs.

But I am not sure to load SC to SRM5.0 and make all previous SCs available to users in new system. Because new system will be in ECS where as old is in Classic. Where will you show the follow-on docs in new system?

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uers data,

Vendor data,

Material data,

If there are any changes during the cutover time. Otherwise, it will create problem.

Please assign points if helpful.