Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post goods issue - restriction on plant - VL01N tCode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I have an authorization/restriction problem as regards posting goods in VL01N and VL02N.

I have more users (U1, U2...) and each user has the authorization to post goods just for one plant (U1-P1, U2-P2......) . The user U1 can create delivery for P1, P2 but he must post goods only for P1.

I created 2 type of roles: one role for all users with no restriction on plant but with restriction on movement type (no authorization for 601) and the other type role has the authorization for movement type 601 and the plant (Role1 for 601 and P1 assigned to U1, Role2 for 601 and P2 assigned to U2). And is working if the user wants to post goods from VL02N. But if the user posts goods from VL01N (before saving the delivery)......U1 can post goods for P2...

I don't know if I made clear which one is my need. If I succeed, please let me know if there is one solution. Maybe there is a way to disable the button Post goods issue for tcode VL01N.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Florina Cheta

-

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a SAP Note 64553. I hadn't implemented yet, but maybe works for me.

And maybe this information helps others.

Florina C.

0 Kudos

Florina,

tried what you explained.

I created a role with just VL01N transaction and system asks for shipping point and assigns actions 01 and 06.

Later I added transaction VL02N and system doesnt add any new authorization but just adds activity 02.

Now, I do not understand what activity type you are refering by 601.

Otherwise, its very simple to restrict access as yiou mentioned. Its perfect.

0 Kudos

Hi Amol.

601 is a movement type ant it refers to sales (sale to customer). The system create a material document when the goods are posted and the movement type used on this material document is 601.

I'm still working on this.

Best regards,

Florina