cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI 3.0 does not receive idoc HRMD_A.HRMD_A01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sending the idoc type HRMD_A to XI and ECC shows that the status record is 03 that the idoc have been passed to the port OK but the idoc never reaches the XI when i look at the processed XML messages (SXMB_MONI). Partner Profiles and Distribution model should be configured ok. I am using ta PFAL to send the idoc from ECC. What could be the problem why idoc never reaches the XI? Could the problem be in the mappings?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check transaciton SM58 on the R3

do you see any errors over there?

you can find IDOC configuration examles

in my book too (step by step):

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ta sm58 shows (Status text) that the RFC was unable to "fulfil request for 302720 bytes of storage space" for program RHALEINI. In the report RBDMOIND, the idocs are still in the queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarno,

if you schedule on the sender system the report RBDMOIND you'll see the final status of the idoc.

03 is a temporary status and does not mean that the idoc was delivered, it was just passed to port.

After you run the report, if status is 12 it means the idoc was delivered (it´s a final status), otherwise, as michal said, check for errors in sm58.

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you check the partner profile,spcifically receiver logical system and receiver port.

Thanks,

Tuhin