Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys could you help me again please

Looking at the message in SXMB_Moni I found this:

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>MSGGUID 456A2F00B96B0051020000000A8201A1: Tag found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: MSGGUID 456A2F00B96B0051020000000A8201A1: Tag found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I cant work out whether this is to do with the Metadata… So maybe we should reimport the Metadata or if it is talking about the Payload…

This is the other error I found in there: They all see to be pointing to an error with the meta data… Does this sound right or am I completely off base>

Get the Metadata for port SAPCED</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">----

</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">IDX_STRUCTURE_GET Details</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Port : SAPCED</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">IDoctyp : MBGMCR02</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Cimtyp :</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Release :</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Version : 3</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Direction : 2</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">SAPREL : 640</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">----

</Trace>

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Error=1 :IDOC_ADAPTER(203) 456A2F00B96B0051020000000A8201A1:IDOC BEGIN=::</Trace>

</Trace>

</Trace>

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_LOG_TO_PERSIST">

<Trace level="3" type="T">Persisting message after plsrv call</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Message-Version = 003</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Message version 003</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Pipeline CENTRAL</Trace>

</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="System_Error">Error exception return from pipeline processing!</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST" />

- <!--

-->

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Check your IDOC import, and your mapping. As it clearly states, the beginning tag should be IDOC BEGIN=.

cheers,

Prashanth

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

Could you apply these testing and monitoring guides to other scenarios? Or do you have a separate book covering the monitoring and testing of all scenarios?

I would like to be able to understand thoroughly what processes I have to do when reviewing scenarios.... e.g. I arrive on a client site and am asked to review all the scenarios and test them.... well I dont know the system so what would be the bst way to go about reviewing.... and testing each scenario to make sure they all work?

I would definitely buy a book that covers all of this :-)... Do you know of any? or would you consider writing one

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex,

It looks like the Idoc payload in being sent out using the Idoc adapter is invalid.

Make sure that the mapping output / idoc confirms to the idoc's XML.

The error message states that someother tag is found instead of <IDOC begin .. > in your payload.

Please check the mapping output.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check in the mapping... But the thing is that it goes through an Integration Process... So the origional message gets converted twice....

By the way it is File ---> IP then Writes the finished IP file to a temp directory then another file adapter picks it up and sends it to SAP IDOC if this helps anyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you I might have to check that book out.... Does it cover the monitoring and testing of IDOC Scenarios....

Also so I understand thi when you say compare to other IDOC Scenarios are you saying to compare to a completely different scenario... I dont see how this would help me... perhaps you could elaborate

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>Thank you I might have to check that book out.... Does it cover the monitoring and testing of IDOC Scenarios....

of course: on the R3 and on the XI

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you just copy your payload and do the testing in message mapping in Integration Repository .

Thanks,

TUhin

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can reimport metadata easily so you can always do that

but check if you IDOC message looks the same as with other IDOC scenarios

(the structure that goes to the IDOC adapter - after mapping)

BTW

Don't know if I mentioned that but:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

this would be a good one for you

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>